You look blooming! Thrilled by your multidimensional nature, we have developed Spring / Summer collection. You will find here even more colors and possibilities where your hybrid manicure will be the perfect complement to any styling.
The most beautiful colours of spring and summer we closed in stylish bottles. The Spring / Summer palette captures the most captivating shades of violet, pink, blue, green and peach. Sweet, joyful and energetic hybrid varnishes will take you in a world of joyful atmosphere and spring bloom.
The magic of the lavender garden, the fragrance of the lotus flower, and perhaps the depth of the blue sea tones? Which of the spring-summer hues do you want to see on your nails?
* NOTE: The colors in the pictures may differ from the actual ones due to the individual settings of the monitor.
1. Gently polish the toenail with a polishing pad.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a LED or UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the desired colour and re-cure the LED or UV lamp according to the table (the darker the colour, the longer the curing time). For color depth, repeat the action.
4. Then apply a second, equally thin layer of the same varnish, then harden the varnish using the lamp.
5. Apply a HARD TOP or DRY TOP layer to give a very clear shine and harden using the lamp. After using Hard Top, rinse with cleaner.
6. To remove the nail polish, apply a glossy polishing pad, then apply Acetone Foil Nail Wraps (or apply a damp cloth and cover it with a fingernail, then wrap it with aluminum foil) and let it stand for about 10 minutes. If leftover of gel remains, remove it with a wooden stick or a metal top.