Professional ECO lamp for UV Gel polish manicure. Equipped with high quality 24 LEDs, which translates into 48W effective power, and a 24W or 48W real power. The cure time is the same as for 48W lamps but with less energy consumption (based on what mode is chosen). This lamp can be used for both UV gel polish and gels.
- aesthetic appearance makes it suitable both for home use and professional salon,
- Built-in motion sensor,
- curing time-saving function,
- energy-saving LEDs,
- LED bulbs ensure the safety of the lamp and protect it from excessive temperature rise, and their even distribution guarantees perfect cure,
- simple, intuitive operation,
- Up to 3 operating times: 10, 30, 60 seconds,
- The lamp is equipped with a motion sensor, which activates the lamp after inserting the hand,
- The lamp is maintenance-free, because it does not need to replace fluorescent lamps, thanks to LED technology,
- The bottom part is on the magnet.
- Connect the power supply to the lamp.
- When the device is turned on, select the curing time using Timer 10s / 30s / 60s.
- Hold down the ON/OFF button for 2 seconds to switch between 24/48W mode.
- Motion detection turns on the devise automatically when the hand gets into the device. Max working time in the mode is 120sec. The device stops when the hand will be taken out.
- The switch 24W/48W allows you to change the lamp's powder. The default value is set on 48W. Holding this button for 2 seconds changes the default value to 24W.
- Max Power: 24W / 48W.
- Wavelength: 365 + 405 nm.
- Number of Diodes: 24 pcs.
- Weight: 350 g.
- DC 12V 4 A. (EU Plug)
DIMENSIONS OF THE LAMP:
- width: 20.0 cm,
- depth: 16.0 cm,
- height: 9.5 cm,
THE PACKAGE CONTAINS:
- LED lamp 24/48 W,
- AC adapter,
- Read the manual before using the lamp.
- Use the lamp according to its intended use.
- Avoid contact with liquids, otherwise the appliance may be damaged.
- Please do not use the lamp when the countdown timer is off. Disconnect the plug from the power supply after work.
- In the event of a power failure, disconnect the power supply.
- Do not use the unit continuously for more than 600 minutes. Exceeding this time may damage the unit.
- To protect your eyes, use safety goggles.
- This equipment may be used by children aged 8 years and by persons with reduced physical and mental abilities, and persons with inexperienced and knowledgeable equipment if supervision or instruction is provided regarding the safe use of the equipment, Threats were understandable. Children should not play with equipment. Unattended children should not perform cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
Catalog number: 5313