LED ECO LAMP
- Professional ECO lamp for UV Gel manicure. Equipped with high quality 21 LEDs.
- The lamp has a power of 21W but cures the product at such time as other lamps with a power of 48W.
- You can easily make stylizations with both UV Gel varnishes and gels.
- Dual LED technology
- The curing time is the same as for 48W lamps, with lower energy consumption.
- The high quality alphanumeric display will show you the selected working time.
- The lamp has up to 3 curing times to choose from: 30s / 60s and 99s. This makes it easily adapt to your needs.
- In addition, the built-in motion sensor will ensure maximum convenience of use.
- The lamp has 2 intelligent systems: memory power settings and Low Heat Mode, responsible for gradual heating of the lamp.
- Discover comfort of use and choose the ECO LED lamp with a unique, patented shape.
- aesthetic appearance makes it suitable for both home and professional salon use,
- built-in motion sensor,
- curing time memory function,
- Low Heat Mode - gradual heating of the lamp,
- energy-saving LEDs,
- LED bulbs ensure the safety of lamp use and protect against excessive temperature rise, and their even distribution ensures perfect curing,
- simple and intuitive operation,
- up to 3 working times, thanks to which the lamp will adapt to various treatments: 30, 60, 99 seconds,
- the lamp is equipped with a motion sensor that activates the lamp when I insert my hand,
- the lamp is maintenance free, as it does not require replacing fluorescent lamps thanks to LED technology,
- Dual LED technology,
- detachable magnet underside.
Connect the power supply to the lamp.
After starting the device, select the lamp life using the 30s / 60s / 99s timer.
Pressing the Low Heat Mode button will cause the device to heat up slowly. The power of the device increases twice after 30 and 50 seconds. This mode is especially helpful in case of problems with paint hardening.
The 30s / 60s / 99s buttons additionally support the function of saving settings. Hold the button for 2 seconds to save the setting. The default settings will be restored by pressing the 30s / 60s / 99s buttons again.
The 99s key has additional functions. After starting the lamp with the 30s / 60s buttons, hold down the 99s key for 2 seconds to double its power. Holding the 99s button again for 2 seconds restores the standard operating power. To stop the function press any button.
If you do not use the Timer buttons, the infrared sensor will start working when you insert your hand into the lamp. The maximum operating time of the lamp without starting the Timer is 99 seconds.
After selecting the Timer mode, the display will show the time remaining to the end of the exposure. If the lamp is started with a motion sensor or the 99s button, the active working time counter will be displayed.
Wavelength: 365 + 405 nm.
Number of LEDs: 21 pcs.
LED service life: 50,000 h
Weight: 395 g.
DC 24V 1.5 A.
width: 21.5 cm,
depth: 16.8 cm,
height: 9 cm.
∙ Read the instructions before using the lamp.
∙ Use the lamp for its intended purpose.
∙ Avoid contact with liquid substances, otherwise the device may be damaged.
∙ Please do not use the lamp when the countdown indicator is not lit.
∙ After finishing work, disconnect the power plug.
∙ Disconnect from power source in the event of a power failure.
∙ Do not use the device in continuous mode for more than 600 minutes. Exceeding this time may cause damage to the device.
∙ Use eye protection to protect your eyes.
∙ This equipment may be used by children from the age of 8 and by persons with reduced physical and mental abilities and persons with no experience and knowledge of the equipment, if supervision or instruction regarding the use of the equipment in a safe manner is provided so that related the threats were understandable. Children should not play with the equipment. Unattended children should not clean or maintain the equipment.
Catalog number: 5479